How to apply for an RSU22 Education Foundation Mini Grant
The Mini Grants for Teachers Program is the first programmatic effort of the RSU 22 Education Foundation. The Mini Grants for Teachers Program will provide teachers in RSU 22 with funding for projects serving students in grades preK-12 that are innovative; results-oriented; collaborative; and/or can be replicated. These include projects that fall outside of the current school budget, or that have been cut due to lack of funding.
- Award grants twice a year, in the fall and spring.
- Encourage teaching that inspires and enriches students’ education and prepares them for the future.
- Support projects that can be replicated in other classrooms or in other schools.
- Fund projects that impact, or have the potential to impact, many students.
- Support projects that explore new teaching practices.
- Encourage projects that engage students in collaborative learning.
- Committee will only approve applications as written or request re-submission for next round.
Applications for fall awards are due by June 30 and, for spring awards, by January 15 of a given year. Please submit to email@example.com